0

Ideas for Music Video

I had an idea for our music video,
We could use black and white shots for the husband when he finds out about his wife cheating on him, and colour for the wife, when she is cheating on her husband. I think this would look good because we could use the colour to represent the happiness of the wife and the black and white shots would show disappointment, upset, depression, unhappiness etc in the husbands feelings.

We could also change the wife's colour shots to black and white at the end after she slaps him and she realises what's she's doing. (I don't think this is as good an ideas as the first but I still like it, although I'm not sure how well it would work).

depending on the filming equipment we have, we plan on using a school camera and Darren's camera, I believe we might be able to film in black and white although it would probably look better if we filmed all in colour and added the black and white effects after production by using Sony's Vegas Pro 9 editing software.



(This last photo should be in colour although I thought it was appropriate to our narrative)


I also think we could maybe add in something similar to this, during editing (I believe with the software we are going to use it is), it would look best right towards the end.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.