0

Copyright Message to Linkin Park

I have sent Linkin Park an email asking for permission, I should hopefully hear back soon.

























I couldn't find a "Contact us" link or anything like it on either the Linkin Park website or Warner Brothers Music, So I ended up signing up as a member then emailing Chester Bennington


























I have just found a section where it allows you to send a message to "Team LP", on there section of the site it says you can contact them talking about the New Linkin Park website or ask them any questions you may have so I sent them the same message as I did to Chesters

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.