0

I have tried to scan my questionnaire feedback into my computer so I could put it on animoto, slideshare, flickr etc, but my computers keeps giving me a message saying use another scanner and my scanner says scanning but then does nothing. I am going to try again in the morning, then if that doesn't work I'll take photo's of them as. If I end up taking photo's of them I won't be uploaded until tomorrow evening, as I'm at Sheffield Hallam University open day, and probably won't be home until 5 or 6 o'clock especially as we think we may hit traffic from the Sheffield United match

Posted by Unknown on 22:38 in , , , ,
I have tried to scan my questionnaire feedback into my computer so I could put it on animoto, slideshare, flickr etc, but my computers keeps giving me a message saying use another scanner and my scanner says scanning but then does nothing. I am going to try again in the morning, then if that doesn't work I'll take photo's of them as. If I end up taking photo's of them I won't be uploaded until tomorrow evening, as I'm at Sheffield Hallam University open day, and probably won't be home until 5 or 6 o'clock especially as we think we may hit traffic from the Sheffield United match

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.