0

Red Hot Chili Peppers Cant Stop Review



This Red Hot Chili Peppers Can't Stop, I chose to review this video because it's disjunctive which seems to be the case with most rock songs (disjunctive is a theory of Andrew Goodwin, where the lyrics have no relation to the images being shown on the video), I have been looking at on Youtube, Vevo, TV channels/shows. I believe this is a good video from RHCP because it's still interesting but at the same time strange and confusing. There are certain sections of the video which make me think that we could do something similar to that e.g. the start with the camera shot with the tunnel.
Even though the video is disjunctive which means it has no related meaning to the lyrics of the song, the video doesn't have any meaning or reference to anything.



This section of the video, with the camera going down the Yellow tubing, is the part which I like the most and would like to incorporate something like this into our music video, but I expect it wouldn't fit into the type of video we are looking to produce so it's likely that we'll never end up using an effect like that.
I think that it's a great method and original, I don't know of any other type of music video where something similar to this is used. The only way I think we could use it is if we used it as a transition prompt between past/future and present day or a similar effect.

The video includes special effects, but I can only seen one computer generated special effect, it's where the guitarist/singer is in a bin singing and there is two more of him singing next to him.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.