0

Location Shots for final filming
















These pictures are of either my garage or my living room, where I think we should film for our final filming.
In the living room, all of my dogs toys etc won't be in there whilst filming. I just forgot to pick them up.
In my garage I won't have anything on the left and right walls except for posters/pictures that I will put up, plus  from the back wall I have some white sheets that I'm going to use to cover up my freezer and two work benches which are  covered by blue and green blankets, on the right side of the far wall I will be able to remove quite a bit of the stuff there, but I have put some plywood in front of them for now to give an example of roughly how it might look.

All of this is only if we decide that we want to film here, personally I believe that my garage is the best place to film as we would be able to film here all day without any restrictions. I have also asked my mum and dad if we would be able to film in my living room during the week or weekends and they have said that I would be able to do so.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.