0

Band Name Change

Posted by Unknown on 20:38 in , , , , ,
Previously our band was called Leaking Pipe (Click here, for a link to a previous post about band name and logo's by Darren King) but we thought that this was too similar to Linkin Park plus it was cheesy and frankly not very good, although at first we agreed to use it, Personally I wasn't sure about it but didn't mind using it as I couldn't think of anything else that we all agreed on. A couple of days ago we decided that we didn't like the name, and needed to change it, so we all gave ideas for the name but at least one of us didn't like it. I suggested the name HW's ERA which we agreed should be our bands new name.
As Darren has the job of creating logo's and is the main designer of the Album, he has designed the new logo for the Band. I hope to upload the image of the latest logo asap, I can't upload it right now as I don't have a copy to do so.
Personally I am allot Happier with the name HW's Era than Leakin Pipe, I think it sounds more professional and more like a name of a rock band.
Our Logo is a hand grenade which has the Letters HW printed on the Inside of the main section of the grenade. It kind of looks similar to this picture although the handle/pin is on the right and has HW on the Centre. The HW has been cleverly incorporated into the design of the grenade as it blends in with the colour and design.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.