0

British Telecom Phone Exchange

Posted by Unknown on 09:34 in , , ,


These pictures are of Broughton Astley/Sutton in the Elms BT phone exchange, I Like this location becuase of the building. We would have as the background setting, I believe that this location looks more industrial and grungy which is closer to the type of scenery/location that we require for our music video. Although I liked our draft location, I believe that it didn't quite fit our requirements, for our music performance. The benches and the ornate stone wall doesn't fit our genre of music, Although I did like it, especially how the guitarists and singer had the chance to be on elevated and the drummer and drumkit was based on the floor, this allowed us to switch positioning between the regualar places of the lead singer/guitarists adn the durmmer, but I think that it would have been good if we could use something else instead of the benches as they weren't appropriate.

Although I do like the suggested location I can't be positive that we will be allowed to use it, I have to ask my Dad, but haven't had chance to yet, last night I was filming until quite late and on Monday night,  it never crossed my mind, as I didn't think to ask. I think we may be allowed, but if we are there may be BT van parked in the Exchange's car park.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.