0

Final design for Digipak/Album Art and Poster - Nick

Posted by Unknown on 11:52 in , , , , , ,
Here is my Poster and Digipak, I know I have until tomorrow to upload it but as I won't be able to make any changes today, I have had to upload it now to make sure I have put it up in time, although if I can tomorrow I'd like to make a few updates to my album.

I have opted to keep make my poster of the same style as my Front cover to my Album as the  quite a few of the adverts that I looked either had the Album cover as their advert with text added to it or was related to the images on their album such as a Green Day poster has the image from the front cover and back cover of the album "21st Century Breakdown" being used for adverts and posters.

The Digipak design that I choose is a 6 panel Wallet. although it contains 7 sides (6 main and a side panel containing the band name, album name and the code e.g. the albums isbn number)

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.