0

Busted Prelim Evaluation

Posted by Unknown on 14:00 in , , , ,



I believe that the things I could improve upon on from this video is the editing in this video I am really unhappy with my quality of editing on the video, even though we are missing clips, the lip syncing is appalling and most of the time they don't fit, the person will start to sing to late/early or just doesn't quite go as it should this make the video overall look poor. If I could do this again the lips syncing would improve and wouldn't look so poor.
The filming was good although because there was props that we couldn't get a hold of there was missing shots which then had to be left blank due to trying to get the lip syncing correctly.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Weather Forecast

Portfolio (test)

Copyright © 2009 Nick's Blog All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.